Watch this amazing video about how Business Volunteers Maryland connected Mo Jishi, Group Vice President at M&T Bank, with Matt Hornbeck, Principal at Hampstead Hill Academy.
Business Volunteers has been a faithful BCP partner for over 8 years, providing volunteers and support for our schools through a variety of programs including: the PENCIL school partnership program, GIVE civic leaders program, and the INSPIRE school attendance program.
Business Volunteers Maryland connects companies and individuals to results-focused volunteerism while fulfilling the needs of nonprofit organizations for talented, mission-driven volunteers. Better volunteers means stronger nonprofits, engaged businesses and a more prosperous Maryland. Business Volunteers’ practical approach to business volunteerism provides valuable benefits for your business, your employees and our community.
We would like to thank Mo Jishi and the team at Business Volunteers Maryland for all their support:
- Kelly Hodge-Williams, Executive Director
- Vanessa Milio, Deputy Director
- Patti Carter, Manager, Administration & Operations
- Nicole Bowens, Manager, Resource Development & Donor Engagement
- Tom Caron, Manager, Business Engagement
- Rebecca Hauser, Manager, Communications & Marketing
- Natashia Heggins, Manager, Volunteer Engagement & Nonprofit Programs
- Sarah Long, Manager, Civic Engagement Programs
- Dana Schwartz, Manager, Board Matching Program
- Nyah Vanterpool, Manager, School Partnership Program
- Chris Taylor, Coordinator, Business Engagement
- Tracy O’Connor, Business Associate