|Hampstead Hill Academy School #47|
Says Go Ravens in Superbowl #47
Why does the Baltimore Curriculum Project love the Baltimore Ravens? Let us count the ways:
- The Ravens built a KaBOOM! Playground for Collington Square School of the Arts in June 2007.
- The Ravens All Community Team Foundation (RACTF...) awarded City Springs Elementary/Middle School a Plan in Motion grant to support their Karate Program in July 2008.
- RACTF has awarded Collington Square School of the Arts Plan in Motion grants to support their volleyball, basketball and soccer programs.
- The Ravens hosted a fitness event at Wolfe Street Academy to celebrate Nickelodeon’s Worldwide Day of Play and Hispanic Heritage Month on September 23, 2008.
- Close to 100 students from City Springs Elementary participated in the Ravens’ West Shore Park Football Clinic on October 14, 2008.
- Wolfe Street Students had breakfast with Ravens linebacker Nick Greison in December 2008.
- RACTF awarded Wolfe Street Academy a Plan in Motion grant to support their Mexican Folkloric Dance program in June 2009.
- Hampstead Hill Academy participated in the Ravens’ Amazing Race at Maryland Zoo in October 2009.
- Hampstead Hill Academy students spoke on the Ravens fan cam during Manic Monday in January 2010.
- RACTF awarded Wolfe Street Academy a Plan in Motion grant to support the Patterson Park Elementary Soccer League in July 2010.
- City Springs Elementary/Middle School was a Ravens Honor Row awardee in September 2010.
- City Springs Elementary/Middle School participated in the Ravens’ Amazing Race at the Maryland Zoo in October 2010.
- Hampstead Hill Academy students were allowed to wear their Ravens shirts to school on Oct. 4, 2010.
- The Hampstead Hill Academy Builders Club was a Ravens Honor Row awardee in 2011.
- Four City Springs School students attended the Ravens’ Play 60 game on November 28, 2010
- RACTF awarded Hampstead Hill Academy a Ravens Youth Football Grant in 2011.
- The City Springs Drug‐Free Soul Steppers and Hampstead Hill Academy Drum Line performed at ribbon‐cutting ceremony for City Springs Field on November 29, 2011.
- RACTF awarded City Springs Elementary/Middle School a Plan in Motion grant in July 2011 to support the City Springs Flag‐Football League.
- Ravens Center/Guard Andre Gurode distributed 500 turkeys to the families of Israel Baptist Church and Collington Square School on November 18, 2011.
- RACTF awarded the Baltimore Curriculum Project a Plan in Motion grant of $4,950 to support the Patterson Park Elementary Soccer League and the BCP/Patterson Park Tennis League in 2012/2013.
- Ravens NT Terrence Cody's Hope for the Holidays Party on December 10, 2012 raised $8,000 to support the food backpack program at Wolfe Street Academy.
- City Springs Elementary/Middle School students participate in “Purple Friday” on January 04, 2013.
- Hampstead Hill Academy School #47 held a rally in January 2012 to support the Ravens in Super Bowl #47.
- THE RAVENS TRULY CARE ABOUT THE COMMUNITY!
Thank you Ravens for everything you do to support our students.